Monday, April 21, 2014

Enter M.A.D. Max

I've had this girl for over a year and never really took pictures or introduced her even though I basically bent over backwards just to get her. Anyway, she took matters into her own hands and decided to introduce herself. 

I heard the door open and went to look and...

???:  Door was open so I let myself in. Are you the proprietor?
Me *taken aback* Ah... yes? 


???: Let me put down my stuff so I can take a good look around *places her things on the floor*
Me: Ah... excuse me??? 


???: There, now... *looks me over* Hmm... You don't look like a cat at all you know.
Me: I don't? No, of course not. I'm human. Pardon me but -


???: So this'll be my new digs, eh?
Me: Digs? *confused* 


???: *mumbling to self as she looks around* Rather small living room but they told me the food was good.
Me: I say!


???: *still mumbling* I guess it could be called cozy... I hope the rooms are bigger though.
Me: Ahem!!! I say excuse me!


???: *turns around* Are you British?
Me:: Huh? No. No, I'm not. I'm Canadian.
???: Then how come you have a British accent? Or are you making fun of me because I'm Irish?
Me: Mocking? What?! No! Of course not. *takes the offensive* Who in the world are you? You come -


???: Name's Maximilia Antoinette Daphne MacIntyre aka M.A.D. Max but you can call me Max for short. I'm your new tenant.
Me: Oh. Hello Max, I'm Nyanko-sensei... *pause* What???!!!


Max: That's right.  Now, what time is supper?

2 comments:

  1. She's showing who's boss from the first minute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by. Yeah she is a bossy little git. Must be the hair. Lol

      Delete